Hecef 8" Professional Damascus Ultra Sharp Japanese Chef Knife with Ergonomic Olive Wood Handle, High Carbon Stainless Steel Kitchen Cooking Knife, Elegant Gift Box
Regular price $59.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
10%OFF with Coupon (Code: FANSS) / Buy 4 Get 20% OFF
- 【Professional DAMASCUS Chef’s Knife】 The 8-inch Damascus chef knife can handle your daily kitchen tasks easily, it is also suitable for professional chefs. You can easily chop, slice, meat, fish, bread, vegetables, fruits, etc. It is perfectly an all-rounder for kitchen or restaurant and bringing excitement back to Cooking.
- 【High Carbon DAMASCUS Steel】This hand-sharpened, double-bevelled blade is fabricated from high carbon Damascus steel with a Rockwell hardness of 60±2 for improved corrosion resistance and remarkable durability. With an exquisite hammered finished blade, our chef knife will only reduce drag and minimize stuck-on food but also integrate with beautiful craftsmanship.
- 【Ergonomic Olive Wood Handle】This vintage and elegant wooden handle comes from precious Olive Wood and it is a reusable material.The throwing handle is non-slip and conforms to most chef's grips. Each knife features a comfortable grip on its ergonomic Olive handle to enhance precision as well as minimize fatigue, finger numbness or aches when food preparation.
- 【Stonewashed Finish & Black Oxide Procedure: 】A traditional knife with a modern twist, features a stonewashed finish and black oxide blade that is scratch-resistant, extremely corrosion and rust resistant that never lose its premium color. With the advantages of precise balance, exceptional weight as well as the imposing design, our knife will be the best choice for you.
- 【Razor-Sharp Edge Retention】 Sharpness is key to achieving the best cuts and this is evident in the knife's blade which is quite sharp and will remain this way even after tough tasks such as cutting tough meat or removing flesh from bones. Hand-sharpened & Double -bevelled Blade have a super sharp edge, which is achieves a long-lasting sharpness, so be careful with your fingers!