Hecef 5 PCS Silver Kitchen Knife Set, All Metal Construction Stainless Steel Tapper Ground Knives
10%OFF with Coupon (Code: FANSS) / Buy 4 Get 20% OFF
Kitchen is the centre heart of one family. Here we share not only high quality kitchen utensils which are FDA, LFGB, ISO9001, ISO14001 approved, but also full communication about cooking, about life.
5 pieces essential practical kitchen knife set: Includes 3.5" Paring knife ,5" Utility knife,8" Carving knife,8" Bread knife,8" Chefs knife, it can meet all your needs in the kitchen.
All Metal Construction and tapper ground: The blade is made of 3CR14,high carbon stainless steel industrial2.0-2.5MM sharp edge.All metal construction provides a longer last edge also enhances the durability of your cutlery.Professionally sharpened blade,tapper ground to ensure your knives are capable of any task.
Ergonomic Stainless Steel Hollow Handle: Ergonomic angled handle offers comfortable grip and balance feel,hollow designed makes the knife weigh suitable for most people,The camber curve line handle not only provides perfect weigh & control, but also reduces hand fatigue maximum.
EASY TO CLEAN: The metal construction knives are easy to clean and easy to dry, it is recommended to hand washing.
- Hecef 5 PCS essentail and practial knife set includes paring knife, utility knife, carving knife, Bread knife, Chef's knife;
- With extremely high quality stainless steel, these knives’ handles were forged by our ingenious workers armed advanced technology with advanced fish belly design to ensure a good grip;
- Satin Finish Procedure: we made this set with lofty texture, which makes your knife a graceful beauty. These procedures bring a wonderful view on your knives.
- Tapered Ground: There are several adventures of our knives that it is ultra-sharp to slice ingredients with our incredible TAPERED GROUND technology, keeping your daily using experience.
- All Metal Construction: Provided with durable stainless steel blade, compared with normal stainless steel knife, these knives are much sharper and it’s really difficult to take apart when you use it as a normal knife.